Day 26 Mist

A grizzly spring mist hasn't lifted for the past few days. And now even the frogs are quiet after their raucous spring break. I cannot see beyond the boundary of our garden and the valley below only exists in sound. 

It's Monday morning, our kitchen renovation ground to a halt sonetime last week, I'm washing dishes in the bath, I have my final prac exam this week, we couldn't find Eva's homework bag this morning...

Things are just lacking definition at the moment. Performance pieces are far from polished. Our kitchen is spread over all corners of the house. I dont know if I needed to pack anything for Eva for school today. 

I suppose misty seasons are to be expected. The insipid rolling of one season  into the next. No bright sunsets, no views into the future, just wet mist. But life carries on in the muddle, somewhat blindly. And these seasons make the bright ones all the more beautiful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Voice of Scout

Its beginning to look a lot like a family reunion...

The Stuff That Gets Left Behind